The Inverness Bridal List
Inverness wedding suppliers
If you’re planning a wedding in Inverness, be sure to print off our wedding planning checklist here for a list of things to organise before the big day. And to help you tick off some of those bridal essentials, such as the all-important dresses and flowers, here are a few of our favourite local wedding suppliers. What’s more, you can meet some of them at our upcoming Wedding Open Day on 29th October 2023.
Your wedding venue is one of the first and most important choices you’ll need to make. Here at the Kingsmills Hotel, we offer a beautiful, flexible venue, suitable for different sizes and styles of weddings. Our sister hotel, Ness Walk Hotel, is also available for luxury events and weddings.
- Kingsmills Hotel – From small and intimate to larger celebrations, we have a choice of stunning rooms and grounds to create a spectacular setting. Accommodating up to 200 guests for a ceremony, 300 for a wedding breakfast and 350 for an evening reception.
- Ness Walk Hotel – Celebrate in the splendour of the Riverbank Room at Ness Walk Hotel. Set on the banks of the River Ness, this elegant venue can cater for up to 60 guests.
Photography and videography
Find the right photographer to capture those magical moments you’ll treasure forever.
- Captivating Photography – wedding photography
- Highland Love Stories – wedding and event videographer
- Andy Taylor Photography – wedding photography
- QS Digital Video – wedding drone and videographer
- Highland Photography Services – photography and 360 video booths
- Michael Carver – wedding photography
- Highland Castle Entertainment – photo booth hire
Fashion and beauty
These wedding dress shops, occasion wear specialists and hair and make-up artists will have everyone looking picture-perfect!
- Your Day Styling – bridal hair styling
- La Di Da Fashion – ladies’ occasion wear and accessories
- Charlotte Smith Bridal Boutique – wedding dresses
- Alexandra Bespoke – hand-crafted bridal accessories
- House of Hair – wedding hair styling
- Ego – make-up and beauty
Beautiful floral arrangements, wedding bouquets, buttonholes and more.
- The Highland Florist – wedding and events flowers
- Flowers by Lee – wedding flowers specialist
- Angela Hunter Flowers – floral arrangements and luxury bouquets
Wedding car hire
Arrive in style with a vintage or modern wedding car.
- Private Concierge Scotland – luxury wedding transportation
- Chauffeur Cars Inverness – wedding car hire and executive cars
Get the party started with some live entertainment.
- Jennifer Port – harpist and singer
- Entertainment Experience – DJ, disco and live entertainment
- Wonderland – 2-piece wedding covers band
- The Loch Ness Piper – bagpipe music
- Spud the Piper – bagpipe music
- Media Pro – entertainment equipment, audio, backdrops and lighting
- Dancing With Sharks – 10-piece wedding band
For those extra finishing touches, such as chair covers, balloons and table arrangements, check out these wonderful Inverness wedding suppliers.
- Eva’s Covers – chair covers, linen hire, chivari chairs and table centres
- Party Party – balloon decoration, boxes and displays
- Black Isle Love Lights – letter LOVE lights
- Dream Events – event styling
- Black Orchid – chair covers and decorative options
Wedding cakes and sweet treats
For sweet wedding treats that taste just as good as they look.
- Miele’s – gelateria and sweet treats for your guests
- Cupcake Creations – bespoke wedding cake, cupcakes and decoration
Celebrants can help make your ceremony more personalised and individual to you as a couple.
- Glynis Woodhead – celebrant
We hope this list of wedding suppliers in and around Inverness will help you plan your perfect day. For more wedding planning tips and advice, see our many weddings blogs. Or, explore our venues, packages and brochure for information about weddings here at the Kingsmills Hotel.