Inverness Wedding Fairs March 2022
Visit an Inverness Wedding Fair for inspiration
If you’re planning a wedding, congratulations! It’s an exciting time, but it also can be a daunting one, with so much to think about and organise. Our wedding planning checklist is a good place to start. We’d also recommend attending an Inverness wedding fair. These events provide a wonderful way to meet local wedding suppliers, showcasing their services and products. From wedding venues to florists, photographers, transport, outfits and entertainment, you’ll find it all!
The Kingsmills Hotel Wedding Open Day
On Sunday 6th March 2022, we will be hosting a Wedding Open Day at the Kingsmills Hotel, 12pm – 4pm. A chance for you to see our stunning Inverness wedding venues all set up and meet some of our preferred suppliers. You can chat with our friendly events team, who can answer any questions you may have about our venues, packages and accommodation options. And you’ll also get a first look at our brand new wedding brochure, which we will be launching at the event.
Suppliers that will be joining us on the day:
- Eva’s Covers – chair covers, linen hire, chavri chairs and table centres.
- Entertainment Experience/Mediapro – entertainment equipment, audio and lighting.
- La-Di-Da Fashion – ladies’ occasion wear and accessories.
- Charlotte Smith Bridal Boutique – wedding dresses, bridesmaid and flower girl dresses.
- Flowers by Lee – wedding flowers specialist.
- Captivating Photography – wedding photography packages.
- Party Party – balloon decoration, boxes and displays.
- QS Digital Video – wedding videography.
- Spud the Piper – bagpipe music.
- Bliss Photobooth – wedding photobooth services.
Inverness Courier Highland Wedding Fair
Also on 6th March, the Inverness Courier Highland Wedding Fair will be held at Inverness Leisure Centre. Expect an event full of wedding inspiration, ideal for couples planning their big day. With a range of exhibitors on hand, plus fashion shows to help you find that perfect dress. It’s free entry too.
Save the date!
So, save the date, Sunday 6th March 2022, and we hope to see you there. Happy planning!