Bespoke Incentive Trips
Bespoke Incentive Trips
Incentive Travel in the Highlands
The Scottish Highlands is an increasingly popular destination for corporate travellers. From the gorgeous mountainous peaks of the Cairngorms, to the staggering beauty of ruined and rugged castles, there’s never been a more suitable destination for hosting a bespoke incentive travel event.
In Scotland, we are famed for our warmth of welcome and our rich culture. At the Kingsmills Hotel, we strive to deliver excellence, assisting you to create a dream Scottish Incentive trip. As a taster of what the highlands can offer take a look at this sample itinerary. Designed for 20 guests to showcase just a sample of the activities available in the highlands of Scotland?
Corporate Incentive Travel Sample Itinerary
- The evening will begin with a tutored whisky tasting by our whisky ambassador – always informative and never dull!
- Visit to the Culloden Battlefield; a brooding moor that saw a brief battle. Only one hour between the first and the last shots fired, but it was an exceptionally bloody one. Culloden is a moving and emotional visit.
- Arrive at Inverness airport and transfer to Kingsmills Hotel in luxury coach.
- Back to the Kingsmills Hotel for a traditional afternoon tea. Served in the light filled and elegant lounge, before some well-earned relaxation time.
- Black tie dinner served in the beautiful Adams Room. We’ll throw another log on the fire as you are entertained with an address to the haggis and Scottish Story telling.
- Meet in the bar for a tutored Scottish Gin tasting
- Depart for a luxury cruise of the mythical Loch Ness passing beautiful Urquhart Castle on the banks of the Loch and enjoy lunch on board.
- Breakfast at leisure at The Kingsmills Hotel
- The afternoon can be spent relaxing in the spa or for keen golfers, a round of golf at Castle Stuart.
- BBQ dinner in the gardens at The Kingsmills Hotel followed by a visit to Hootenanny’s in town to enjoy some foot-stomping live music!
- Return to the hotel for mini Highland games.
- Back to the hotel for a well-earned breakfast
- Gentle early morning canoe paddle through the impressive Aigas Gorge to look for otters or feeding osprey as the sun rises.
- Explore the stunning highland scenery on segways or mountain bikes complete with picnic lunch
- Farewell dinner and prize giving.
- Depart the hotel – Haste ye back!