Our location puts us in a great place to treat your employees or clients to a truly immersive experience in the magnificent Scottish Highlands, allowing you to engage with your VIPs and inspire creativity. We are just a stone’s throw away from some of the best golf courses in the country, not to mention the unbeatable, natural landscape of Northern Scotland. It really could be time to take your thinking caps off and put your safety hats on to get a fresh perspective in the great outdoors.
What incentives can I offer my team?
Our beautiful surroundings allow you to give your team the adventure of a lifetime. With strong relationships with local partners, you have the choice of a wide range of activities and excursions. Whether you want a day trip or an action-packed week long itinerary, we can create a package that incorporates unique elements to provide real insight into your brand.
To give you an idea, here are some of the incentives we have hosted in the past:
- BBQ in the gardens; a great idea for a summer incentive
- Traditional Scottish Fine Dining experience at The Kingsmills Hotel with Ceilidh and Scottish Entertainment (dancers, toast to haggis, pipers, pipe band, etc.)
- 4×4 off-road driving experience in the rolling hills
- A private cruise down the awe-inspiring Loch Ness to Urquhart Castle
- White-water rafting on the Spey
- Our very own Highland Games in the hotel gardens. Competitions included tossing the wellie, haggis hurling and tug of war – all complete with plaids and face paints!
- Tutored whisky tasting in our Whisky Bar. Get to taste some dream drams in the company of an expert from the whisky industry
We will ensure every last detail is planned and impeccably executed, with clear communication every step of the way.
Book your Incentive Activity
We don’t create a one size fits all package. We really go out our way to deliver a truly exceptional experience that gets everyone working together. Get in touch with our passionate events team on 01463 257 100 to discuss your options for a motivating experience away from the office.